Setting up CloudBoost
- Install latest versions of NodeJS, NPM, MongoDB, Redis, Docker before starting and make sure all these services are running.
- Fork and then clone the following repos.
- Install dependencies for each repo by
- Add these env vars in your terminal (Linux) or use Environment Variables dialog (Windows). To see the env vars. Please click here
- Run all repo servers
- Once the servers are running. Check the console of cloudboost & user-service repo. It should display Secure Key on the terminal. Please make sure Secure Key on
cloudboost project matches with Secure Key of
user-service. If these keys don’t match then delete
_GLOBAL database on your MongoDB server and restart all the servers again.
- Make sure all the tests pass. If they don’t. Contact the CTO.
- Make sure you do this every single time you want to push changes to GitHub / Bitbucket.