- Board Meetings happen first week of every quarter. Invitations and agenda will be sent out board members a week before the meeting.
- Information and other items go into a shared Google Sheet and/or Google Presentation shared with you in the invitation mail. Invitation will arrive from email@example.com. Please add this address to your non spam list.
- Board materials are send at least a week before the meeting.
- Discussion points are clearly marked, each get a time allotment, five minutes unless otherwise approved.
- Board members are assumed to have studied the materials.
- Whole executive team is present during the meeting.
- No presentation during the meeting, only discussion items and conversation about unclear items.
- Follow up with updated materials.
- AVC post
- AVC comment
- Techcrunch article