- Your Salary is processed on 1st of month. If 1st is a global holiday (like New Year). Your salary will be processed on the next business day.
- Please make sure we have correct bank details. There will be a delay or your salary will be bounced back if we don’t.
- We pay in local currency. If you wan’t to be paid in USD. Send us your USD Bank details.
- We cannot pay in any other bank account except yours. (We cannot pay in your mom’s or dad’s account for example).
- We need your National Tax ID to pay you. For example:
- PAN in India.
- SSN in United States
- TIN in Nigeria
- We always pay on time. Always.
- If you don’t see your pay in your account by 7th of the month. Please contact
- Your salary is processed via ACH. It might take few days and upto a week to have your pay-check credited into your account.
- We pay taxes on your behalf.
- Our primary method of payment is Transferwise.
- If Transferwise is not available in your country. We will use PayPal to pay you.
- We will do an International Wire Transfer or Western Union if both Transferwise and Paypal are not available in your country. This is however the most expensive way to pay for both you and the company and is not recommended.
- If you think there’s any other way to pay you apart from these methods. Please let
admin know immediately.
- A good example of this would be Remit.ug in Uganda.
- It will take a week or more to get the funds credited into your account by international wire. Transferwise and Paypal are a lot faster.
- You are responsible for paying local and federal taxes.
- You will have to sign W8-BEN form so we don’t withhold any of your taxes.
- I don’t have TAX ID. What do I do?
If you don’t have Tax ID. Apply ASAP. We will withhold your salary unless you send us this detail. Once you have it. Send it to email@example.com