- Since we’re a remote team - Fly Weeks are couple of weeks where we get together and work at an exotic place.
- These happen every 3 months.
- A part of travel expenses will be sponsored by the company.
- We fly Internationally. So please make sure you have your passport ready.
- They’re not mandatory right now, but we highly recommend you participate. For one, you learn from each other which you wouldn’t otherwise. You also explore a new place and live in a new country which acts nice on your mind too and yes, We DO have fun!
- Usually, we have 2 international destinations and 2 domestic destinations in a year.
- If you want to recommend the next destination - shout out on #travel.
- IMPORTANT: It’s not a vacation. You’re expected to work + have fun. You have paid leaves every single year for vacationing.
- Few of our clients might fly you to their office for work. This happens at a client discretion.
- If you’re invited, you definitely should accept. This usually never happens, and you’re lucky if you’re given an offer.
- There are few other opportunities for Travel. Some of them include getting into Accelerator Programs, Conferences, etc.
- We do fly people to places if we’re selected in them.
- Sr Employees are given a primary priority.
- Employees who have been with the company longer are given a secondary priority.
- We Round Robin employees for travel. We believe everyone should get an opportunity. For example : If we have two employees and if one of them has already traveled recently. Opportunity will be given to the second employee. This rule works for most cases but there can be an exception to suit a business case.
- These are sponsored.