- Violation is registered against you if you do not follow policy and rules listed in this handbook.
- When we raise a violation against you. You’ll get a Slack Notification from the slackbot.
- Violation is a very serious. Few of these will get you fired from the company.
- If you’ve violated the rule / policy. You’ll get a very serious warning from your manager and the management.
- If you violate the policy / rule that you have violated in the past (in the same year). You’ll be fired effective immediately.
- Few critical offences such as Harassment will get you fired immediately. We will not register a violation in this case. There’s no second chance here.
Few Examples where we might raise a violation:
If you commit on meeting a client / peer at a particular time and miss the meeting without informing the other party.
If you’re not honest with us.
If you intentionally submit fake documentation of any kind.
If you miss company-wide monthly standup.