Arranging a visa for travel
In some cases when traveling to a conference, summit, or when you’re vacationing you might need to arrange a visa to enter that specific country.
Always check the website of the Embassy of the Country you want to visit located in your home country. They will have the most updated information on whether or not you need a visa and what is needed for your application.
Please fill out this Visa Form which you can find here. You should recieve support letters on your email in 2 business days from People-Ops. After you recieve them, please check the letter for accuracy.
Tips & Tricks for visa arrangements
- Make sure to start on time with your arrangements for a visa. It can take up to 3-4 months to acquire a US visa, as an example.
- Check if your passport is still valid long enough (ideally it should be valid for 6 months or more)
- Give priority to arranging your visa, it can take time to get an appointment to apply at the Embassy.
- Double check if you have all needed document and information. Ask People Ops to help you check this if you like.
- Think of the answers you will give during your visa interview; it can influence your visa approval/denial.
Timeline guide for visa applications
- 6 months beforehand: Make appointment at embassy, and start gathering all necessary paperwork, forms, certificates, pictures, etc.
- 4 months beforehand (or earlier): go to embassy for interview.
- 2 months beforehand: If you have not received your visa by now, contact the local embassy and ask for an update.
United States - H1 / L1 / E1 Visa Processing
We don’t offer sponsorship for these visa categories at this time.